Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

Cheats at home

GARAGE

Cheats at home

Post by GARAGE on Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:19 pm

Thought Spennymoor were a very good side who deserved the 2 wins over us but why revert to cheating. Kitching went in high but don’t think he touched the no 8 who dived well after the challenge. He soon sprang to life after the sending off. Glad to see Leesley subbed because he wasn’t producing anything again.
    When we were down to 10 men i could not understand the tactics of booting the ball upfield hoping Beck was going to produce a miracle up there on his own. We never looked like scoring in the 1st half and only came to life late on in the game in between the frequent melees.
    Think we look destined for the playoffs because Brackley are really motoring at the moment. It was a big disappointment to me tonight.

Top Cat

Re: Cheats at home

Post by Top Cat on Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:45 am

The red card changed the game yes, but even before that only Spennymoor looked liked winning the game, flat tired lack of creativity and a look of lack of confidence not what would expect from a team pushing for the title, I applaud simon’s loyalty this season something that he’s not been the best at in previous seasons when it comes to selection, but surely time for a freshen up? We are at best woeful defending down our left side, Parker just can’t get around the pitch anymore and it appears JL thinks defending is voluntary, and then throws teddy’s out of the pram when he’s dragged off after the red card.
    Dunno what Kennedy has done wrong to not even be on the bench? Be interesting to see if he comes in when kitchen is out suspended if not something behind the scenes must have gone on.

Onto Friday a must win, a freshen up and 3 points please town!

fulhamphoenix

Post by fulhamphoenix on Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:38 am

I'm unsure where we go from here.

Our strikers haven't been clicking for a few games now, but is it risky for Weaver to start both Wright and Fewliss, despite glimpses of their cohesion in their recent cameo appearances.

Reluctantly, i guess Beck has to start as the opposition defenders will probably think he could cause them problems (to me when he does use his extra height to connect with the ball, the outcome is random, and his work rate needs to be more targeted).

Difficult for Fallowfield, after a few games out of the fast lane, to cement his place. I wonder when Swainey will be fit again. My choice to replace Kitchin (who i thought deserved to be sent off - feet up in a sliding tackle - don't most players hoodwink the ref these days if they can?) would be Kennedy if his mind is not lost elsewhere.

Ozzi

Post by Ozzi on Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:31 pm

I don’t know what all the negativity is? We lose our 1st game in nine and it’s appears ‘all doom and gloom!’. We are 4points behind Salford with a game in hand for gods sake. Win that and it’s all to play for. I admit we’ve a tricky one at Brackley this Friday, but win that and last night is all forgotten. Stay positive, there’s x7 games and x21 points still to play for. To help our lads, let’s get numbers down on Friday and cheer them on to victory.

A1 drifter

Post by A1 drifter on Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:52 pm

Surprisingly the Moors then got beaten 4 - 1 by Gainsborough in their next game. That possibly wiped the smirks off their faces.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:25 am