Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

York City Tickets!!!!!!!!

Big Lundy

Re: York City Tickets!!!!!!!!

Post by Big Lundy on Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:55 pm

A big reduction that on actual capacity!
    Shocked
    Can see a lot turning up tomorrow without tickets not realising they won’t get in!
    Embarassed
    Ticket touts @ Harrogate Town?
    Laughing

Wetherby Mike

Post by Wetherby Mike on Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:40 pm

I have the non-league directories for 2008 and 2016 both of which give the capacity as 3,291, so presumably before the new terraces were built. Whatever the capacity last season it must have been reduced with the ban on standing at the front rail. Surely SOMEONE must know (a) what the official capacity is and (b) how many tickets were available for sale, so perhaps they could enlighten the rest of us.

Top Cat

Post by Top Cat on Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:46 pm

I'm sure we can hold more, imagen local plod and safety officers put there heads together and decided on a capacity for the day, happens often in all football nowadays, Sheffield derby on Sunday hillsbrourgh holds 39'000 but game is 33,000 sell out.

Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy on Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:56 pm

Would expect around 3,000 football fans to be either in or around the CNG stadium Saturday!
    Which although having happened before for Cup matches, will be a bit of a novelty for a league match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Shocked

Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy on Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:46 pm

Harrogate Town 1 Hastings United 1 Attendance 2,926

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Apart from the pitch this will give you a bit of an idea about what it will be like on Saturday as this match wasn’t segregated either!

Smile

BB

Post by BB on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:37 pm

Seeing as how the match will be sold out, whatever attendance is announced should be our official capacity.

It will be useful for future matches when it's announced and we look around and say "that can't be right"!

A little competition.. just for fun.. my answers are
    30 and 15

Bonus points if you can also guess the questions

Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy on Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:50 pm

30 minute queue to get into the ground then a 15 minute queue to buy a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] burger!!!!
    Laughing
    Townfan

Post by Townfan on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:31 pm

Wetherby Mike wrote:I have the non-league directories for 2008 and 2016 both of which give the capacity as 3,291, so presumably before the new terraces were built. Whatever the capacity last season it must have been reduced with the ban on standing at the front rail. Surely SOMEONE must know (a) what the official capacity is and (b) how many tickets were  available for sale, so perhaps they could enlighten the rest of us.  
    (a) 2900. (b) 2900.

fulhamphoenix

Post by fulhamphoenix on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:34 pm

Q1 - the minute of the first goal in the first half?
    My answer = 12
    Q2 - halve the answer to question 1
    My answer = 6

BB

Post by BB on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:39 pm

Nice one Big L... You have one correct answer

BB

Post by BB on Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:08 pm

The questions were:
    How long in the queue before you get in the ground?
    And... by how many minutes will the kick off be delayed?

GARAGE

Post by GARAGE on Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:43 pm

Well done to the team on a great performance to finally win when we have a large crowd. Lets hope we can keep any new supporters after beating one of the preseason favourites to win the league. MOM for me was either of the 2 c/halfs with the rest of the team close second.

Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy on Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:18 pm

The latest prediction results are in!
    bounce

Ozzi

Post by Ozzi on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:29 am

Well what a result yesterday. I must stress I was apprehensive leading up to the game, and must admit I'd of taken any kind of draw prior to ko. How much this great bunch of players allayed my fears. They won quite comfortablely in my eyes. OK, they hit the post and made Bell'y made a couple of great saves, but looking at the overall game Harrogate were so much in control. So much so, that Yorks defence and midfield were a shambles at times. Going through the team, Belshaw-excellent/dominant (must be the best keeper in this leauge). Defence-excellent throughout. Our Center half pairing are outstanding, but so are our two full backs. Midfield-outstanding. Even the loss of Morgan didn't effect us one bit (+ he was decent). They are so in your face, opposition midfielders must think, do they ever give in/take a breather! Up front, I can't stress how much I admire the none stop running, constant harassing Jordan and Joe constantly week in week out do. Again, defenders must go off completed knackered. GREAT team, great work ethic, just keep it going lads, the fans are 200% behind your efforts. Once again, well done to Simon/Paul + all the backroom staff for putting this side together.

GARAGE

Post by GARAGE on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:39 am

Ozzi wrote:Well what a result yesterday. I must stress I was apprehensive leading up to the game, and must admit I'd of taken any kind of draw prior to ko. How much this great bunch of players allayed my fears. They won quite comfortablely in my eyes. OK, they hit the post and made Bell'y made a couple of great saves, but looking at the overall game Harrogate were so much in control. So much so, that Yorks defence and midfield were a shambles at times.  Going through the team, Belshaw-

excellent/dominant (must be the best keeper in this leauge). Defence-excellent throughout. Our Center half pairing are outstanding, but so are our two full backs. Midfield-outstanding. Even the loss of Morgan didn't effect us one bit (+ he was decent). They are so in your face, opposition midfielders must think, do they ever give in/take a breather! Up front, I can't stress how much I admire the none stop running, constant harassing Jordan and Joe  constantly week in week out do. Again, defenders must go off completed knackered. GREAT team, great work ethic, just keep it going lads, the fans are 200% behind your efforts. Once again, well done to Simon/Paul + all the backroom staff for putting this side together.

Could not have said that better myself-long may it continue. I'm packing my bags for Torquay next season!
    Townfan

Post by Townfan on Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:53 am

They will be in National South !!!

Wetherby Mike

Post by Wetherby Mike on Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:40 pm

Townfan wrote:They will be in National South !!!
    Maybe replaced by Truro!?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:52 pm