Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

Nuneaton Town

Big Lundy

Nuneaton Town

Post by Big Lundy on Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:42 pm

First competitive game as a full-time team happens to be against another full-time team!!!!!!!!!
    Smile
    Nuneaton looking to bring around a 100 up with them!!
    I remember years ago their “Jolly Boyz” decided to have a trip up here!!!!
    Shocked

GARAGE

Re: Nuneaton Town

Post by GARAGE on Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:21 pm

Good performance today against a good side. Its always difficult to assess your team in friendlies but today proved we are a very competitive team and could be up at the top as long as we stay clear of injuries. I think I'll sleep better tonight.

Surplus

Post by Surplus on Sat Aug 05, 2017 6:07 pm

Settle for that in a big way. Good solid performance, Belshaw superb with the rest of the team close behind. Need to keep up the intensity for the full 90 as flat after 75 mins but excellent result all round. Plus point is no injuries or bookings. As you were for Ferriby then.

Ozzi

Post by Ozzi on Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:40 pm

Excellent performance today :-). Team brilliantly lead by Si Ainge who I think could be a great skipper for the club. I'd hate to be a defender against him. Keep up the good work Si, + keep your lads focused as this could turn out to be a great season, barring injuries. Roll on Tuesday.
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet on Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:53 pm

Yes brilliant today. No weak links at all. One worry for me:only 4 on the bench and no-one as a game changer. One or two injuries and we could be struggling. But still, extremely encouraging performance. North Ferriby could be ripe for the taking.

A1 drifter

Post by A1 drifter on Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:25 pm

Great start. Rest of the league take note. Well done to all concerned.

Chips97

Post by Chips97 on Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:22 am

Get in, just the start we need just got to keep it going and not slip up on Tuesday. Thought the whole team put a great shift in. Overall thought Burrell was class and probably motm today. Ainge and Thewlis up-front is just perfection, work so well together and thought Ainge had a great game with Thewlis working his socks off again. Really happy with Belshaw in goal so comfortable coming off his line and a couple of top class saves.

The only worry for me is that our bench looks so weak

Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy on Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:39 am

The latest prediction results are in!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    bounce
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet on Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:23 am

I was critical of the programme last season, so I ought to be the first on here to praise the new look programme which I bought on Saturday. It is really excellent, in my opinion, classic, clean design, plenty of reading matter, good use of photographs (but not too many of them), and well written. The coverage of the away team was very sketchy last season, but the 4 pages on Nuneaton was just right. All in all really impressive. I look forward to the rest of the season.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:27 am