Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

New Shirts?

Big Lundy

New Shirts?

Post by Big Lundy on Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:41 pm

Kappa’s Kombat™ Skin 2018 technology has revolutionised the player’s shirt, setting new performance standards and encouraging new playing practices.
    The Stop Stopping technical principle makes the Kombat™ Skin impossible to grab hold of, changing everything on the pitch.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Worth investing in?
    scratch
    paulstreet

Re: New Shirts?

Post by paulstreet on Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:56 am

Can't wait to see the new shirt design. I must confess I do like the new badge. I was preparing to be a grumpy old man about it, but I think it looks OK. The website's (welcome back!) description of it is a bit OTT, but a good design nonetheless.

Top Cat

Post by Top Cat on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:11 pm

Hoping to see the new shirts asap, but a little bird tells me the delay is to do with a cock up by our mr ex communications, as was the move that all season tickets had to be purchased online!

Top Cat

Post by Top Cat on Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:44 pm

Under 2 weeks till start of season and nothing about new shirts, not even a image with a available soon

KatSwinn

Post by KatSwinn on Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:46 pm

Top Cat wrote:Under 2 weeks  till start of season and nothing about new shirts, not even a image with a available soon

The new club secretary confirmed early last week that they were awaiting delivery and
    that this was expected in the new few weeks. I understand he is trying to sort out the
    mess left by our ex head of communications which is the reason for the delay.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:53 am