Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

Future of Railway?

GaryHost

Re: Future of Railway?

Post by GaryHost on Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:51 pm

I'll try and make a game soon and if you've got time afterwards for a chat great.

KatSwinn

Post by KatSwinn on Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:00 pm

Would be great to see you at a game Gary.. Unfortunately due to fixture scheduling we're not at home until April 2nd so hope you can make it then. We also have home games on 9th &16th April. I would be happy to chat to you after.
    V'

Railway

Post by V' on Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:54 pm

First of all Rob Northfield is not a property developer, think town are getting confused with the Weavers!! Rob is a motivational speaker who needs to talk to your manager!! Railway will survive and move forward , just worry about being full time next season , entry will go up and you will still see top players become bad players!!

Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy on Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:46 pm

Good look finding a new ground!
    I’m sure you could always ground share with us temporarily (for a fee of course) cash up front, Laughing if that helps you with your move!!!
    Wink
    V'

Post by V' on Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:50 pm

We will find a ground quicker than u think and I would rather share with knaresboro who do not have plastic fans
    V'

Post by V' on Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:08 pm

Lundy are you confident your manager will take you to the next level ???

Surplus

Post by Surplus on Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:04 am

Wouldn't worry about our manager. I'd be worrying about where you're going to be playing. Groundshare with kbgh would make sense and share costs. Selling the entire lot makes the clubhouse a complete waste of money. Just hope you've got somewhere nailed on to move to! If you are considering the high school, why not king james?

Surplus

Post by Surplus on Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:53 pm

Like I say, don't worry about our manager. Need to worry about your own! What's happening down there?

Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy on Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:45 pm

Yes Rob is a very good motivational speaker!
    He’s managed to motivate Railways 13 committee men & 72 members to vote to sell their ground!
    Any bids yet for it?
    End of the line? or just no view of the station anymore?

Top Cat

Post by Top Cat on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:10 pm

Weaver pull ur finger out and sign beesley till the end of the season we need a forward! We all know this lad will run through brick walls for us!

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:40 pm

Railway's members look like a bunch of lemmings (Good on ya by the way Kat). Fools will not see once they have moved they are dead. Once they have moved there literally will be no reason at all to watch them. At least there is a charm to that ground, its roots and a nice new bar - they will be nomads and it is obvious.
    As for the jokers coming on here defending that Rob character - just ask Guiseley fans. What a man. Got rid of your ground and threatened to have a hissy fit if it didn't go his way.

That said striking similarities in some of our own reactions to our own club taking the p!ss. Must be a Harrogate thing - lack of long term football in the blood but can't think of many places where supporters, of both clubs, would have rolled over so easily.

Does not bode well for the long term future of football in the town once the weavers and hangers on have had their fill and Railway vanish. Hopefully those that stayed quiet and didn't expect any better will look at themselves and judge the impact their obsequious non questioning and passive position will have had.
    Townfan

Post by Townfan on Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:34 pm

Top Cat wrote:Weaver pull ur finger out and sign beesley till the end of the season we need a forward! We all know this lad will run through brick walls for us!
    Watched him last Saturday when they got beat by the bottom of the league team Barton. He would not get in Knaresborough's team on that performance.
    V'

Post by V' on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:07 pm

Carefree are u on space cake as you talk absolute shite
    Townfan

Post by Townfan on Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:27 am

Townfan wrote:
    Top Cat wrote:Weaver pull ur finger out and sign beesley till the end of the season we need a forward! We all know this lad will run through brick walls for us!
    Watched him last Saturday when they got beat by the bottom of the league team Barton.  He would not get in Knaresborough's team on that performance.
    Oh well, he's gone now and his assistant!!!

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:39 pm

V' wrote:Carefree are u on space cake as you talk absolute shite

Oh no, the V for Vendetta Railway no longer man didn’t like what I posted. **** and give one.

May I suggest, given you rolled over like a puppy with the ground sell off and your club’s longer term potential to exist in anything meaningful than a Knaresborough 2nd XI, that you change your avatar to that of a lap dog? The V mask is wholly inappropriate for someone who is the founding member of the Mr Motivator appreciation club. A man derided by most Guiseley fans, Mr I’ll walk if I don’t get my own way……
    Townfan

Post by Townfan on Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:39 am

V' wrote:Lundy are you confident your manager will take you to the next level ???
    Unlike yours (now gone) who fielded an ineligible player in the League Cup and now you are being kicked out.
    Townfan

Post by Townfan on Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:42 am

V' wrote:We will find a ground quicker than u think and I would rather share with knaresboro who do not have plastic fans
    How can you groundshare with Knaresborough? When would you play your games? When their Firsts are away, their Reserves are at home!! Think again.
    The Stray???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 3:04 am