Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

Nicky Clee signs from Guiseley!

Poll

Do we need:

[ 2 ]
    29% [29%] 
    [ 5 ]
    71% [71%] 

Total Votes: 7
    sulphurite

Nicky Clee signs from Guiseley!

Post by sulphurite on Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:52 am

So, Nicky Clee has signed from Guiseley, good player with loads of experience, but are we not short of forwards at the moment?

To be honest, I would like Chib to get a decent run out, like many others on here, he needs match time and he will score a few.

Surplus

Re: Nicky Clee signs from Guiseley!

Post by Surplus on Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:25 am

Think LB cover should be pretty high on the agenda! Hard to assess as I've forgotten what are full strength squad looks like but stats wise need to be scoring more and tightening up at the back. As long as the players coming in can add to the team effort and get us up then all good by me!

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:47 am

sulphurite wrote:So, Nicky Clee has signed from Guiseley, good player with loads of experience, but are we not short of forwards at the moment?

To be honest, I would like Chib to get a decent run out, like many others on here, he needs match time and he will score a few.

Maybe its with one eye on Colbeck’s very able move to full back/wingback. Must say Brooksby when not injured has lacked impact. Really missing the flying Jack.

Agree, the usual, every season issue for us is up front and this season is no different. With an AWOL forward with history, one who is always injured and another we have bought in that has a track record of injury issues and a guy who has clearly done something to Weaver in a former life, it is glaring where the issue is – our shots on target stats from the last 3 games will be awful and say a lot, particularly reminiscent of our season derailing issue up top last time around. The answer is not pairing two young, lightweight lads up front, of which one is a loanee, who have a hit and miss track record at best.

Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:06 pm

There will be a lot of clubs in this league very happy indeed to see Joe Colbeck playing full back for us!!!
    Especially there left back’s
    Laughing
    There has been a drop in the number of crosses going in early from both wings this season!!!
    But especially from the right hand side of our midfield!!!!!!
    Crying or Very sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:23 am