Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+9
7eric7
GARAGE
Wetherby Mike
A1 drifter
fulhamphoenix
Surplus
TheNeil30
zzzz
CCOB
13 posters

FA Cup Draw

7eric7

FA Cup Draw - Page 2 Empty Re: FA Cup Draw

Post by 7eric7 Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:16 am

Best team by far won on the night, cracking finish for the second, it was a joy to stand amongst Town fans rather than be segregated, best of luck for the next round I may even pop down and support you a week on Saturday.
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:14 am

You would be made very welcome Eric.
    But don't put a red shirt on.
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:23 am

7eric7 wrote:Best team by far won on the night, cracking finish for the second, it was a joy to stand amongst Town fans rather than be segregated, best of luck for the next round I may even pop down and support you a week on Saturday.

Last night was the best I have seen us play all season albeit, I thought FCUM would offer more. We played some lovely football last night. It was exciting to watch and each player put a great shift in. Fantastic atmosphere too.

FCUM tried to pass it about but we closed them down quickly and regained possession before they could build up any momentum. We looked sharper and fitter all over the pitch.

I think FCUM need to make changes sooner rather than later as they could be dragged in to a relegation scrap if their performances continue in the league.

Bring on Halifax!

Jordan
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:53 am

Top Cat wrote:If we get thru we should segregate for the Halifax game, horrible fans
    Totally agree. Hope we don't have to replay, after experiencing our league game there a few weeks ago I vowed never to set foot in that Town again (is it named after a disease.) I believe our supporters coach was attacked as well. They don't seem to have moved on from the 1970's but It will be a tough game against FC Halifax or whatever they are called this week.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:52 pm

Another 8 o clock kick off...its a conspiracy! Anyway, a great win, and clearly deserved. Had to miss Leesley's second but it sounds brilliant. Great to see Gascoigne back, he could be such an important player for us. Really looking forward to the Halifax game, should be quite an occassion at the CNG. Ten days and counting...
    Top Cat

Post by Top Cat Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:45 pm

Probably our most complete performance of the season, I can't really remember a spell of 15-20 minutes where we reverted to just belting in long aimlessly, which tended to be everygame up till last night, our unsung hero last night for me was Andy Thanoj very disciplined infront of the back four which is probably why Colebeck had imo his best game of the season as it seemed like he had freedom to play forwards without his first priority to be defend as he knew Thanoj was there to fill in any holes he left behind.
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:06 pm

Townfan wrote:
    Top Cat wrote:If we get thru we should segregate for the Halifax game, horrible fans
    Totally agree. Hope we don't have to replay, after experiencing our league game there a few weeks ago I vowed never to set foot in that Town again (is it named after a disease.) I believe our supporters coach was attacked as well. They don't seem to have moved on from the 1970's but It will be a tough game against FC Halifax or whatever they are called this week.

I believe it will be segregated.
    Wetherby Mike

Post by Wetherby Mike Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:07 pm

Hell, Hull and Halifax!
    A1 drifter

Post by A1 drifter Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:18 pm

Makes Hell and Hull seem not bad options.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:40 pm