Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

And we're on for FC Utd!

Townfan

Re: And we're on for FC Utd!

Post by Townfan on Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:52 am

Fylde will win this league by 10 points. We are looking good for another play off place.

Surplus

Post by Surplus on Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:20 am

Agreed Townfan, always said if we can take 6 pts off them and stay 4 pts ahead at end of season we will have won it or be top playoff places. They've just signed another young striker so an injury to Rowe won't derail them. Still we can only keep putting points on the board and hope any dip in form is short lived.

Surplus

Post by Surplus on Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

FC Utd post match analysis

7eric7

Post by 7eric7 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:32 pm

HorsforthStu wrote:Had to chuckle when I could see some FCUM lads looking longingly through the bar windows at half time while I was necking a nice cold cider.

You will of course be welcome to partake in a pint in either of our bars if you make it to Broadhurst Park for the return game, cheers. Cool

Post by Guest on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:14 pm

7eric7 wrote:
    HorsforthStu wrote:Had to chuckle when I could see some FCUM lads looking longingly through the bar windows at half time while I was necking a nice cold cider.

You will of course be welcome to partake in a pint in either of our bars if you make it to Broadhurst Park for the return game, cheers. Cool
    after

Already looking forward to the return to the St Marys road bar. Great chats had there last season with a range of FC United fans from the UK and Germany!Great music in there as well - enjoyed it so much that I missed the 3 quick fire goals after half time! Top day, apart from that blinking come back.

Townfan

Post by Townfan on Wed Sep 07, 2016 6:37 pm

Surplus wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That is pretty good and a good honest assessment of the game and both sides.

7eric7

Post by 7eric7 on Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:25 am

Townfan wrote:
    Surplus wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That is pretty good and a good honest assessment of the game and both sides.

And Emily is originally from Harrogate although she has defected to the dark side and lives in Knaresborough now. Shocked

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:46 pm