Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+8
sulphurite
Innocent Bystander
Townfan
nobby99
boselecta
GARAGE
gedmaloney
Big Lundy
12 posters

TOWN on TOUR! Gloucester City

gedmaloney

TOWN on TOUR! Gloucester City - Page 2 Empty Re: TOWN on TOUR! Gloucester City

Post by gedmaloney Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:45 pm

In my previous post I pointed out that it wouldn't be happening again - as a Director you can read into that what you will, but would suggest it does not condone cheating
    boselecta

Post by boselecta Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:34 pm

Tim Harris(their manager)thoughts..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    boselecta

Post by boselecta Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:10 am

Here's the highlights.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:23 am

Jesus, some people come out of the woodwork don't they? Never hear from them when we are scoring great goals (well, actually only Brendon scores great goals to be honest!), or generally having a fantastic season. I have watched this video several times and I have to say it does nor look cut and dried against Brendon, disappointed that Ged seems to agree with the 'shock/horror' end of civilisation brigade on this matter. Get a grip. We happen to have signed probably the most exciting player I have seen in a Town shirt for God knows how many years...celebrate it for Christ's sake!
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:25 am

I mean who the .... is fulhamphoenix?
    CCOB

Post by CCOB Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:20 pm

Agree Paul, it seems it perfectly ok for the Gloucester players to hack him down everytime he goes on a run. Why did the Gloucester players go charging up to him when he clearly got fouled, hoping to get a reaction probably, to try get him sent off.
    rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:43 pm

I don't care what Brendon doe's we have needed a goalscoring "cult hero) for a long while and now we have one, never been impressed with Clayton like some people on here works hard but no end result Knowles needs a partner if we had a Omar Bogle type player leading the line and scoring goals we would win this league we have the players goodness knows where we would be if it wasn't for Brendon goals get behind the guy we might not have him for long at this rate

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 1:55 pm

Paul Street, Rangerider and CCOB - SPOT bloody ON!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 am