Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

New Website?

Big Lundy

New Website?

Post by Big Lundy on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:37 pm

Noticed some info & pics have been gradually removed from the clubs website!
    Are these now gone for good or will they be incorporated into the new one?
    scratch

GARAGE

Re: New Website?

Post by GARAGE on Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:54 am

Big Lundy wrote:Noticed some info & pics have been gradually removed from the clubs website!
    Are these now gone for good or will they be incorporated into the new one?
    scratch

Ged
    Are we getting a new website . Our present site is an embarassment to the club. Its not up to date and something needs to be done as soon as possible.
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet on Thu Oct 29, 2015 8:42 am

we were promised a new site months ago (it seems anyway), and nothing has happened. We still have the 'ghost' of Peter's superb site.

JoshR

Post by JoshR on Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:48 pm

There is a new website already being made/near completion as I understand as I was asking about this at the Grimsby game.
    kpgduras

Post by kpgduras on Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:29 am

JoshR wrote:There is a new website already being made/near completion as I understand as I was asking about this at the Grimsby game.

Looks like new website has arrived - looks great - well done Town!

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:29 am

Yes looks really good, just nice to have a full fixture list again. Like the player profile section and the home page. Wonder if they can do anything more with the club shop page – in terms of linking directly to Jako to order items, have been after a Medium Home top and shorts for ages but the club shop seem a bit nonplussed by the request and being able to order anything in.
    sulphurite

Post by sulphurite on Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:55 am

Would be nice to have an up to date news page! Latest news - 26/11?

Good looking site mind, though still a little way to go for the finished article.

GARAGE

Post by GARAGE on Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:07 am

Looks nice but covers over the cracks. Way out of date nearly everywhere. Looks like a cut and paste job to me.If your going to do a job do it right. Its quite embarrassing really.Hope it does not take as long to up date the sight as it did to produce it.

edwingray

Post by edwingray on Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:13 pm

The grey background is hard on the eye and Craig's command of the English language and its grammar is shocking.

A1 drifter

Post by A1 drifter on Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:28 pm

I would say 'command' is being unduly generous. Also, can the scores in the results section please be given logically with Town's score first - so, for example, our victory over Telford (away) is listed as 0 - 4 (when it should be 4 - 0). Plain stupid.
    sulphurite

Post by sulphurite on Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:50 am

Just heard on BBC Radio York this morning that it is free entrance to the Brackley game tomorrow. Absolutely nothing on the official site, which is shocking, considering that it could lead to lost revenue as people often have to plan their weekends a little further in advance than one day (Assuming the site will post any info today!)

Come on, get a grip Embarassed
    rangerider

Post by rangerider on Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:01 pm

A1 drifter wrote:I would say 'command' is being unduly generous. Also, can the scores in the results section please be given logically with Town's score first - so, for example, our victory over Telford (away) is listed as 0 - 4 (when it should be 4 - 0). Plain stupid.

You are wrong the correct listing is 0-4 the home team goals are always shown first if its good enough for Liverpool and other prem teams then i think its good enough for us
    slicker

Post by slicker on Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:27 pm

sulphurite wrote:Just heard on BBC Radio York this morning that it is free entrance to the Brackley game tomorrow. Absolutely nothing on the official site, which is shocking, considering that it could lead to lost revenue as people often have to plan their weekends a little further in advance than one day (Assuming the site will post any info today!)

I think it is covered under the "Festival of Football" feature. There has been no shortage of announcements at the last few homes games but I appreciate that would only be heard by people who already turn up and pay for the privilege.

S.

Top Cat

Post by Top Cat on Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:11 pm

Never happy are we!!!
    slicker

Post by slicker on Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:51 pm

Prefer Spiderman`s new website.

S.
    sulphurite

Post by sulphurite on Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:48 am

slicker wrote:
    sulphurite wrote:Just heard on BBC Radio York this morning that it is free entrance to the Brackley game tomorrow. Absolutely nothing on the official site, which is shocking, considering that it could lead to lost revenue as people often have to plan their weekends a little further in advance than one day (Assuming the site will post any info today!)

I think it is covered under the "Festival of Football" feature. There has been no shortage of announcements at the last few homes games but I appreciate that would only be heard by people who already turn up and pay for the privilege.

S.

Oooh bitchy  Laughing

The website has a news section, that is news, therefore should be on the website a little more prominently.

When i go to games is irrelevant, but bear in mind some people live a fair distance away and may work some weekends, and as such may not have heard the announcements.
    slicker

Post by slicker on Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:57 pm

sulphurite wrote:
    slicker wrote:

S.

Oooh bitchy  Laughing

The website has a news section, that is news, therefore should be on the website a little more prominently.

When i go to games is irrelevant, but bear in mind some people live a fair distance away and may work some weekends, and as such may not have heard the announcements.

I look forward to your verdict on the match.

Some of us effectively paid today, because as season ticket holders we have received no compensatory offer.

Now that's what I call bitchy

S.
    sulphurite

Post by sulphurite on Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:56 am

slicker wrote:
    sulphurite wrote:
    slicker wrote:

S.

Oooh bitchy  Laughing

I look forward to your verdict on the match.

Some of us effectively paid today, because as season ticket holders we have received no compensatory offer.

Now that's what I call bitchy

S.

Funny that, as I thought that season ticket holders got a couple of free games for buying in advance? I may be wrong but in effect you would possibly still get a better deal than ONE free game for the masses?
    As for the game, I was working, so can only comment on the outcome.

Chips97

Post by Chips97 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:05 pm

Just like to say whoever has being working on the website recently is doing a great job especially getting rid of that horrific background we used to have and changing the fixtures structure!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Just need the player profiles updating now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:53 am