Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

Time to call a TRUCE..

boselecta

Time to call a TRUCE..

Post by boselecta on Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:38 pm

OK. .Its my first time watching Town this season.We seem to really be on a roll football wise on the pitch.Yet, I really don't know what as happened on this forum.Seems some very pi55ed off posters. Don't want to get involved in the  politics ,going back  years it seems.
    I know Simon as a manager seems to get some forum members back up..Yes ?

But ,I really think the guy deserves a pat on the back with some great signings this season?
    We are in  great shape on and off the pitch.

Time to let bygones be bygones  ...maybe even call a truce?

TheNeil30

Re: Time to call a TRUCE..

Post by TheNeil30 on Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:47 pm

Don't worry too much about the comments on this forum boselecta - they don't offer a true view of a Town fan.

They will never change their mind and will just criticise everything which happens at the club.

If they get to a game, they just show up at Half Time so they don't need to part with their money.

Post by Guest on Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:17 pm

Its tit time again.....welcome back Neil30 the current buttmonkey troll of the messageboard.

BoSelecta enough water has passed under the bridge in the last 5 or so years that people will always have differing opinions on Town. I think they key thing is to certainly recognise and applaud (albeit after a few games) where we are now without forgetting how we got here - which for some will take time. Each to there own and all that.

Top Cat

Post by Top Cat on Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:17 pm

Yaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 12:05 pm