Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+7
gedmaloney
Mike of Wetherby
alfiejdickson
A1 drifter
trevdee
Innocent Bystander
paulstreet
11 posters

Town's programme needs improving...soon.

CCOB

Town's programme needs improving...soon. - Page 2 Empty Re: Town's programme needs improving...soon.

Post by CCOB Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:13 pm

Maybe instead of standing back and criticising a group of supporters could get together and produce a programme we can all be proud of. We must have lots of fans with the necessary skills. Maybe even an independent fanzine type thing. Just a thought.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Town's programme needs improving...soon. - Page 2 Empty Re: Town's programme needs improving...soon.

Post by paulstreet Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:10 pm

Having criticised the last programme, its only fair that I come back on and say that there was a considerable improvement on Saturday! It looks good, nice clean design (white paper, black print always works!). The Gloucester pages were excellent, and, at last, the results page looks really good and professional. I am obviously never going to win the argument re: how scores are tabulated, but I have done my best! It really is easier checking a teams results over the season if their scores are first, but I guess I am waving the white flag over that one. Small gripe: the orange print for draws is hard to read. Any chance of having a page or two on the Junior teams progress this season?

Anyway, good stuff.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:58 pm