Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

SUPPORTERS CLUB AWAY TRAVEL

HTAFC Away Travel

Re: SUPPORTERS CLUB AWAY TRAVEL

Post by HTAFC Away Travel on Wed Nov 11, 2015 4:24 pm

Thank you to the 30 fans who travelled with us to Boston last night. Still seats available for Corby on Saturday 21st and will be taking bookings this Saturday.

HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel on Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:17 pm

***AWAY TRAVEL***

Still seats available on the supporters club coach to Corby on Saturday 21st November. Leaving the CNG at 11.15. Prices are:

Supporters Club Adult - £15 Child - £10
    Non Member Adult - £18 Child - £12

For those supporters who travelled to Boston on Tuesday, a discount is available. Please see me for more information.

I will be in the 1919 from 2pm Saturday to take bookings.

I will be taking bookings for Stalybridge (01/12) and Gainsborough Trinity (05/12) and a potential away game in the FA Trophy on 28/11 (draw Monday) at our home game against Fylde. Prices to be released in due course.

HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel on Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:46 pm

***AWAY TRAVEL***

I will be taking bookings for our up coming away games at Stalybridge (Tues 1st December) and Gainsborough Trinity (Saturday 5th December) at the Fylde and Curzon home games.

In the event of our game with Curzon ending in a draw, it is likely the replay will take place the following week and I believe that this will take president over our league game at Stalybridge. The price will be the same for Stalybridge/Curzon (in the event of a replay). A refund will be provided should you book for Stalybridge and the replay take place a different day and you are unable to make the game (hope that makes sense). Prices are as follows:

Stalybridge - Leaving CNG 17:15
    Supporters Club member Adult £10 Child £6
    Non member Adult £13 Child £8

Gainsborough Trinity - Leaving CNG 12:15
    Supporters Club member Adult £13 Child £7
    Non member Adult £16 Child £10

CCOB

Post by CCOB on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:30 am

Gainsborough Trinity game is half price entry for supporters of both teams!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel on Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:48 pm

HTAFC Away Travel wrote:***AWAY TRAVEL***

I will be taking bookings for our up coming away games at Stalybridge (Tues 1st December) and Gainsborough Trinity (Saturday 5th December) at the Fylde and Curzon home games.

In the event of our game with Curzon ending in a draw, it is likely the replay will take place the following week and I believe that this will take president over our league game at Stalybridge. The price will be the same for Stalybridge/Curzon (in the event of a replay). A refund will be provided should you book for Stalybridge and the replay take place a different day and you are unable to make the game (hope that makes sense). Prices are as follows:

Stalybridge - Leaving CNG 17:15

Gainsborough Trinity - Leaving CNG 12:15
    Supporters Club member Adult £13 Child £7
    Non member Adult £16 Child £10

Still seats available on the supporters coach to Stalybridge and Gainsborough.

In the event of a draw against Curzon on Saturday, the replay will take place on Tuesday 1st December. This will of course mean that the game at Stalybridge will be postponed and the coach will run to Curzon instead. Same departure time and price. A draw for Stalybridge would also see our game being postponed.

Thanks

Jordan

HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel on Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:31 pm

**AWAY TRAVEL - STALYBRIDGE**

Coach has been re-arranged for Saturday 12th December with departure time of 12:30. For those fans who have booked on, and cannot make the re-arranged game, please see me for a refund. Seats are still available for anyone who has not already booked. Thanks

HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel on Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:47 pm

*** AWAY TRAVEL***

Due to popular demand, a larger coach has been booked for Stalybridge on Saturday meaning that I will be taking bookings at the game tomorrow night. Prices are as follows:

Leaving CNG at 12:30

HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel on Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:07 pm

***IMPORTANT INFORMATION - AWAY TRAVEL***

To say thank you for our amazing away support this season, and as a Christmas present to the fans, the players and management have kindly arranged to pay for the supporters club coach to Stockport County on Boxing Day.

A 56 seater coach has been booked with 40 of these seats available for Supporters Club members and 16 for season ticket holders.

If you would like to travel with the supporters club, and are currently not a member, you can join and take advantage of this, and many other benefits. Please contact me for further information.

You can reserve your seat by commenting on this post, messaging me via Facebook, calling 07989 969 575, e-mailing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or in person at the Brackley game on Saturday.

Be quick as I imagine the seats will be snapped up pretty quickly.

Coach will depart the CNG stadium at 12:15 and likely to arrive back in Harrogate before 7pm.

Thanks

Jordan

HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel on Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:10 pm

Coach to Stockport is now FULL

HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:23 pm

SUPPORTERS COACH NEWS TO HEDNESFORD - LEAVING CNG @ 11:15

Supporters Club Adult - £14
    Supporters Club Child - £8
    Non-member Adult - £16
    Non-member Child - £10

(Reduction of £2 for Adults and £1 for juniors who travelled with the Supporters Club to Stockport on Boxing Day)

** Still seats available to Stalybridge on Tuesday 12th January and leaving the CNG at 17:15**

Cash on the day, please contact me to reserve your seat.

Thanks

Jordan

HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:36 am

Due to popular demand a BIGGER coach has been arranged - contact me to book your seat.

HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel on Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:18 am

*** AWAY TRAVEL - TAMWORTH FC - SATURDAY 16th JANUARY ***

I am pleased to annouce that the Supporters Coach to Tamworth will be FREE to both Supporters Club Members and Season Ticket Holders.

One of our long term sponsors, Plasmor, have agreed to fund the supporters coach for this game. This has been arranged via John Swaine, who is a regular at both home and away matches, and I am sure you will agree this is a fantastic and very generous offer.

If you would like to travel to Tamworth, and are not currently a member or season ticket holder, membership can be arranged. Prices are £10 adults, £5 8-18 year olds, £15 family membership or FREE to under 8's.

Please contact me if you would like to reserve your seat.

Telephone 07989 969 575
    E-mail [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks

Jordan

HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel on Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:05 am

HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel on Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:15 am

STILL SEATS AVAILABLE FOR THE TAMWORTH TRIP. CONTACT ME ASAP TO RESERVE.

TRIP IS FREE FOR SUPPORTERS CLUB MEMBERS AND SEASON TICKET HOLDERS.

LEAVING THE CNG AT 11AM.

HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel on Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:48 pm

***AWAY TRAVEL - FC United of Manchester - Sat 30th Jan***

Harrogate Town make their first ever eagerly anticipated visit to Broadhurst Park to take on FC United of Manchester and a Supporters Coach will be running for this game. The coach will leave the CNG stadium at 12:30 and will return at 17:15.

We would like to welcome any FCUM/MUFC fans to travel with us to this game. Harrogate Town fans are well known for their welcoming nature and the trips are family friendly and extremely fun.

The prices are:-

Supporters Club members Adults £10 Child £6
    Non Supporters Club members Adults £14 Child £8

Andy Harrison and myself will be taking bookings in the 1919 on Saturday (payment required on booking). Alternatively, payment can be taken by electronic Bank transfer. Please contact me on 07989 969 575 or by e-mail on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Alternatively, please message me on here.

Thanks

Jordan

HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:20 pm

***AWAY TRAVEL UPDATE***

FC United of Manchester Saturday 30th January - Currently 8 seats remaining however more may become available if there is demand (41 booked on).

Stalybridge Celtic Tuesday 16th February - Currently 4 places seats remaining (28 booked on).

Tamworth - Date to be confirmed however likely to be a Tuesday night - I can confirm that as per the original postponed game, this trip will be sponsored by our long term sponsor Plasmor (http://www.plasmor.co.uk), and as such, will be free to both Supporters Club Members and Season Ticket Holders. Once a new date is confirmed, I will retake bookings.

Either Andy Harrison or I will be in the 1919 on Saturday, both before and after our game, to take bookings for FCUM and Stalybridge. Payment upon booking please. You can also reserve your seat on here pending payment.

HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:42 pm

Coach to FCUM on Saturday 30th January is now FULL.

Please note that we are now leaving at a slightly earlier time of 12:15 to allow for a stop. Demand for seats has meant we have had to sacrifice a toilet for more seats so a stop will be required.

Thanks

Jordan

HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel on Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:40 pm

***AWAY TRAVEL - NORTH FERRIBY, STALYBRIDGE CELTIC, TAMWORTH***

I am please to release details of our upcoming trip to North Ferriby United on Saturday 13th February. The coach will leave the CNG at 12:30.

Adult Member - £12
    Child Member - £7
    Adult Non Member - £14
    Child Non Member - £8

I am also taking bookings for our trip to Stalybridge Celtic on Tuesday 16th February (leaving at 17:15) and Tamworth (leaving at 15:30).

The trip to Tamworth is being paid for by our long term sponsor, Plasmor, and is FREE for both Supporters Club Members and Season Ticket Holders. I am taking ALL names again for this trip therefore please confirm either on here, or in person, if you wish to reserve a seat. Non members can take advantage of this offer upon application for the Supporters Club (Adults £10).

As always, payment required upon booking for North Ferriby and Stalybridge and I will be in the 1919 before and after our game tomorrow and Saturday. Alternatively, payment can be made electronically. Please contact me for information.

Thanks

Jordan

HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel on Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:24 pm

Coach to NFU is now FULL (second game in succession).

Seats still available for Stalybridge on Tuesday.

CCOB

Post by CCOB on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:37 pm

Great news. Hopefully plenty going in cars too.

HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel on Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:33 am

AWAY TRAVEL - Stalybridge Celtic (Tuesday 16th February)

Still seats available on the supporters coach to Stalybridge on Tuesday. Leaving the CNG at 17:15. Should be back in Harrogate for about 23:30. Prices are as follows:

Supporters Club Members - £10/£6
    Non Members - £13/£8

Contact me to reserve your place

HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel on Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:52 pm

AWAY TRAVEL - NUNEATON TOWN - SATURDAY 5th MARCH

The supporters club will be running a coach to Nuneaton. The coach will leave the CNG at 10.45 prompt. Prices are the following;

Adult Member - £15
    Child Member - £10
    Adult non Member - £18
    Child non Member - £12

I hope to be in a position to take bookings before our game on Saturday however this will depend how busy the 1919 is. You can also comment on here and pay me Saturday or the following week at the Gloucester game.

Thanks

HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel on Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:38 am

HTAFC Away Travel wrote:AWAY TRAVEL - NUNEATON TOWN - SATURDAY 5th MARCH

The supporters club will be running a coach to Nuneaton. The coach will leave the CNG at 10.45 prompt. Prices are the following;

Adult Member - £15
    Child Member - £10
    Adult non Member - £18
    Child non Member - £12

I hope to be in a position to take bookings before our game on Saturday however this will depend how busy the 1919 is. You can also comment on here and pay me Saturday or the following week at the Gloucester game.  

Thanks

Currently have 35 booked on for Nuneaton meaning 14 seats still available.

If you would like to travel with us, please see either myself, or Andy Harrison, on Saturday.

Many thanks

Jordan

HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel on Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:27 pm

COACH TO NUNEATON IS NOW FULL.

STILL SEATS AVAILABLE FOR TAMWORTH ON TUESDAY 8TH MARCH.

HarrogateJack69

away day coach!!!!!

Post by HarrogateJack69 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:46 am

i do love a good away day so  i will be doing a coach for Worcester away i would love a big away win please text 07807291009 if you would like a seat. i would really appreciate the support thanks. tickets will be 50p each which is incredibly cheap so i highly suggest you snap up these tickets whilst you can. the coach will be a 37.5 seater which includes a working toilet and a cold fridge so bring along your beer and shots of course. this is my first time doing a coach and if it goes well i will do many more in the future. we need to get behind the lads and overtake the yellow and blue pricks.elephant arrive at 10am at st wilfreds church. #promotionpush

CURRENTLY BOOKED
    ME (HARROGATEJACK69)
    NICK CLIFTON
    YONGIL JUN JUNNY
    WILFRED SMITH
    HALF OF JACK GRIFFIN
    PAUL STREET

THATS IT SO FAR MAKE SURE YOU GET BOOKED

Last edited by HarrogateJack69 on Sat Mar 05, 2016 10:44 am; edited 7 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:18 am