Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+7
HarrogateJack69
CCOB
Martin L
GARAGE
A1 drifter
Innocent Bystander
TheNeil29
11 posters

SUPPORTERS CLUB AWAY TRAVEL

HTAFC Away Travel

SUPPORTERS CLUB AWAY TRAVEL - Page 5 Empty Re: SUPPORTERS CLUB AWAY TRAVEL

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:30 pm

Away Travel - Brackley - Saturday 19th November

Supporters Club Member £14
    Non Member £17
    Accompanied Junior Member* £8
    Accompanied Junior Non Member* £10

Coach to depart at 10:30

Currently 8 seats remaining.

Contact me on 07989 969 575 to book.

Thanks

Jordan
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:25 pm

In the event of a draw tomorrow, I will be taking bookings immediately after the game in the 1919 for the replay, which is due to be played on Tuesday 29th November.

Thanks

Jordan
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:13 pm

A supporters coach will be running to the FA Trophy replay at Salford on Tuesday. Already taken over 30 bookings. Discount available to ALL supporters.

Adults £12
    Accompanied Junior* £8
    *under 16

Contact me on 07989 969575 to book.
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:44 pm

***AWAY TRAVEL - CURZON ASHTON***

We are on the road again for our final away trip of the year to Curzon Ashton on Saturday 17th December. A supporters coach will be running to the game and will depart Harrogate Town at 12:30. The prices are as follows:-

Member - £10
    Non Member - £12
    Accompanied Junior Member* - £6
    Accompanied Junior Non Member* - £8

Please comment to reserve your seat however payment IS required prior to travelling. This can be done on Tuesday at Salford, or at one of our home games. You can also pay online. If you require the account details, please give me a shout. Thanks
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:56 am

HTAFC Away Travel wrote:***AWAY TRAVEL - CURZON ASHTON***

We are on the road again for our final away trip of the year to Curzon Ashton on Saturday 17th December. A supporters coach will be running to the game and will depart Harrogate Town at 12:30. The prices are as follows:-

Member - £10
    Non Member - £12
    Accompanied Junior Member* - £6
    Accompanied Junior Non Member* - £8

Please comment to reserve your seat however payment IS required prior to travelling. This can be done on Tuesday at Salford, or at one of our home games. You can also pay online. If you require the account details, please give me a shout. Thanks

Still seats available for Curzon.

Additionally, the players have expressed their gratitude to the supporters by generously agreeing to pay for the supporters coach to Stockport - this is now pretty much full.

In the event of our game against Barrow ending in a draw, the replay will take place on Tuesday 13th December. I will endeavour to arrange a supporters coach however this will be fully dependant on taking 25 or more bookings. I will be in the 1919 after the match on Saturday.

Cheers
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:37 am

On Saturday 21st January we take on FC United of Manchester and a supporters coach will be running to this game.
    Long term sponsor and HTFC supporter, John Swain of Plasmor Limited (https://www.plasmor.co.uk) have very kindly offered to sponsor the supporters coach meaning the trip (travel only) will be FREE for all supporters’ club members.
    A £5 deposit will be required to reserve your seat.
    This will need to be paid at either the game on Saturday or our County Cup game on Tue 10th January. Failure to pay the deposit may result in your booking being cancelled.
    Deposit will be returned on the coach and cancellation will result in the loss of your deposit.
    Non supporter’s club members will be charged at £10 for adults and £5 for under 16’s and must be paid on booking.
    All under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult, and booking and payment must be made together.

Cheers

Jordan

Last edited by HTAFC Away Travel on Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Thu Jan 12, 2017 11:39 am

HTAFC Away Travel wrote:On Saturday 21st January we take on FC United of Manchester and a supporters coach will be running to this game.
    Long term sponsor and HTFC supporter, John Swain of Plasmor Limited (https://www.plasmor.co.uk) have very kindly offered to sponsor the supporters coach meaning the trip (travel only) will be FREE for all supporters’ club members.
    A £5 deposit will be required to reserve your seat.
    This will need to be paid at either the game on Saturday or our County Cup game on Tue 10th January. Failure to pay the deposit may result in your booking being cancelled.
    Deposit will be returned on the coach and cancellation will result in the loss of your deposit.
    Non supporter’s club members will be charged at £10 for adults and £5 for under 16’s and must be paid on booking.
    All under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult, and booking and payment must be made together.

Cheers

Jordan

Supporters Coach to FCUM is now full.
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:42 am

***AWAY TRAVEL - BOSTON***

On Saturday 4th February we take on Boston United. Mark Noble and Greene King have made a generous donation which the supporters club has matched meaning travel to this game is heavily discounted. Prices are:

Supporters Club Members - £5
    Non members - £10
    Accompanied non members* - £7

*Under 18 must be accompanied by adult and booked and paid for at the same time.

Coach departing at 11:30

Payment needed on Saturday.

Thank you
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:23 pm

***AWAY TRAVEL***

I am now taking bookings for supporters travel to Alrincham (18/02) and Darlington (25/02). Please contact me to book. Payment required for Alty on Saturday and Darlo either this Sat or on coach to Alty. Both trips (individually) are priced at the following:-

Adult Member - £12
    Junior Member* - £7
    Non Member - £14
    Junior Non Member* - £9

*Under 16 - must be accompanied by an adult and booked and paid for at the same time.

Departure time for Alrincham is 12:15 and Darlington 12:45.
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:04 pm

***AWAY TRAVEL - GLOUCESTER CITY***

I am pleased to announce details of the supporters coach to Gloucester City on Saturday 11th March.

The trip is sponsored by Annapurna recruitment who have made a very generous donation to the supporters club, meaning that we are able to offer a fantastic price for our longest away trip of the season. The coach will depart Harrogate Town FC at 10:00 and priced at the following:

Supporters Club Members - £10
    Accompanied U16 Members - £7
    Non members - £18
    Accompanied U16 Non members - £10

Please contact me on 07989 969 575 if you would like booking on. Payment required on Saturday please.

Membership renewals, and new applications, are also being taken on Saturday, between 2-3.

*please note, loyalty cards are being used for this trip for those who are now on 6 stamps.

Thanks for your support
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:04 pm

***AWAY TRAVEL - STALYBRIDGE (21/03) & KIDDERMINSTER HARRIERS (25/03)***

Please see information below for our next two away trips. Please comment to book and payment on Saturday please.

Stalybridge - Tuesday 21st March
    Depart 17:15

Adult members £12
    Non members £15
    Accompanied Junior members £7
    Accompanied Junior non members £9

Kidderminster Harriers - Saturday 25th March
    Depart 10:30

Adult members £15
    Non members £20
    Accompanied Junior members £10
    Accompanied Junior non members £12
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:03 pm

***AWAY TRAVEL - TAMWORTH 01/04***

I am now taking bookings for our trip to Tamworth on Saturday 1st April 2017.

Coach to depart at 12:00.

Prices are:

Members - £13
    Non Members - £15
    Accompanied Junior Members - £8
    Accompanied Junior Non Member - £10

Contact Jordan Ford on 07989 969575 to book.

Thanks for your support.
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:10 pm

***AWAY TRAVEL - NUNEATON TOWN***

On Saturday 15th April, we take on Nuneaton Town. There will be a supporters coach running to this match and will depart HTAFC at 11:30. Prices are the following:

Member £15
    Non Member £18
    Accompanied Junior Member £8
    Accompanied Junior Non Member £10

To book your seat, please contact Jordan on 07989969575

Thanks for your support.
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:13 pm

***AWAY TRAVEL***

As the 16/17 draws to a close, I would like to thank those who have travelled with us this season. For the first time in our history, we have been able to run a supporters coach to every league game this season and in the process, will have taken over 1000 fans to the matches.

Loyalty cards will continue into next season, and I am pleased to confirm that the first away Saturday game next season will be free to all supporters club members who have renewed/signed up by the end of April.

Thanks again to our sponsors Greene King, Plasmor and Annapurna, who have kindly donated this season and J&B Travel for providing us with excellent service.

I am now taking bookings to the last two away games of the season to Stalybridge and Telford.

Stalybridge - Tuesday 25th April
    Depart 17:15

Members - £12
    Non Members - £15
    Accompanied Junior Non Members - £10

Telford - Saturday 29th April
    Depart 11:00

Members - £15
    Non Members - £18
    Accompanied Junior Non Members - £10

Thanks for your support

Contact Jordan on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] or 07989969575 to book.
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:30 pm

With the fixtures announced in a couple of weeks, the new season will be quickly upon us.

This season, away travel information for ALL league trips will be available prior to the league starting. We will also be introducing an away travel man of the match which will be confirmed on twitter after each game.

As previously mentioned, the first Saturday away game (exception of York or BPA) travel will be absolutely FREE for any supporters club member who signed up/renewed by the end of April 17 (limited to 50 fans).

We will be looking to promote the supporters club at the first few home games of the season with a number of new benefits being available. (details to follow).

Don't forget to follow HTAFC Away Travel on Twitter - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and join our excellent supporters facebook group.

Jordan
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:48 pm

Bookings now being taken for our away trips to North Ferriby (Tuesday 8th August), Stockport (Saturday 12th August) and Gainsborough (Saturday 19th August).

Travel to Stockport is FREE for supporters club members who signed up/renewed by the end of April however a £5 deposit is required to book.

Please contact Jordan on 07989 969 575 or by e-mail on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to book. I will also be in the 1919 for our pre-season friendlies against Hartlepool and Shaw Lane (which is now a home match on Friday 21st July).

Thanks

Jordan
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:33 pm

Bookings for the Ferriby, Stockport and Gainsborough trips going well. Seats still available for anyone yet to book.

Please contact me using above information to book your seat. I will also be in the 1919 on Friday before our friendly against Shaw Lane.

Jordan
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:51 pm

Coach to Stockport now FULL.

7 seats left for Gainsborough
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:42 am

Now taking bookings for our away trip to Blyth on Bank Holiday Monday (Monday 28th August).

Departing at 09:15, we hope to arrive in Blyth for about midday. Provides a couple of hours in Blyth beforehand.

If you would like to book on, please call Jordan on 07989 969 575 or visit the 1919 venue before any of our home matches.

Thanks

Jordan
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:12 pm

Now taking booking to Telford and Southport.

Contact me on 07989969575 to book or see me in the 1919 before or after any of our home games.

Thanks

Jordan
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:45 pm

To celebrate the fantastic start which we have made to the season, and to thank our fantastic supporters, we are offering discounted travel to our away match at CURZON ASHTON on Saturday 7th October. These prices are available to ALL supporters, seats are available on a first come first served basis.

Adults -£9.99
    Under 16 - £4.99*

*Must be accompanied by a parent/guardian

Contact Jordan on 07989 969575 or e-mail [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to book.

Payment ideally required on Saturday however failing that, at the York game please. In the event of the coach being filled, a reserve list will be available and those that haven’t paid, their seats will be sold. Please speak to me if you would like to travel and for any reason unable to pay by a week on Saturday.

Also, in the event of tomorrow's match ending in a draw, the replay will take place on Wednesday 20th September. The supporters club will be arrange a coach and this will depart at 18:00 and the cost will be £10 for ALL supporters. I will be in the 1919 immediately after the match to take bookings.
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:31 pm

Coach to Curzon is now FULL
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:35 pm

Bookings now being taken for trip to Alfreton.

£5 for all Supporters Club Members.

Contact Jordan on 07989 969 575 to book.
    HTAFC Away Travel

Post by HTAFC Away Travel Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:35 am

Coach to FC United on Saturday now full.

Bookings being taken for Nuneaton and Wrexham (FA Trophy).

Contact Jordan on 07989 969 575 to book.
    Ozzi

Post by Ozzi Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:15 pm

Hi Jordan, will the bus go straight to the ground, or do you call for a drink 1st? If so, where will you be calling. Oz’

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:12 am