Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+2
sulphurite
yorkiebar
6 posters

walshaw signs

yorkiebar

walshaw signs Empty walshaw signs

Post by yorkiebar Wed May 20, 2015 6:28 pm

walshaw signs for bradford park ave. No
    ultimate warrior
    ultimate warrior

walshaw signs Empty Re: walshaw signs

Post by ultimate warrior Wed May 20, 2015 8:11 pm

and we get Beesley just shows what a joke club we are

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Thu May 21, 2015 12:16 pm

Words absolutely fail me. Simon Weaver, hang your head in shame.

sulphurite
    sulphurite

Post by sulphurite Fri May 22, 2015 7:59 am

I await the outcome of Walshaw joining BPA, lets see how many goals he gets under new (and inexperienced) management?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wetherby58

Post by wetherby58 Fri May 22, 2015 10:11 am

Well its started,another season perhaps,of the revolving door syndrome. Hope its well oiled as its going to keep turning under SW. I just wish he would have the balls to come out and explain why he makes these decisions,it would go a long way to help the fans understand, or not ! as the case may be. Evil or Very Mad
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri May 22, 2015 11:02 am

When you are the son of a multi-millionaire, I doubt he really gives a **** what anyone thinks to be honest, and will probably be of the midset that he doesnt have to explain himself to anyone. He also wouldnt give a shite if there were 60 fans at a game or 660. He still gets paid by daddy, nontheless. He's not going to lose his job and he is in all essence, bulletproof from a HTFC fan perspective.

For me, to put it quite simply, he is not cut out for football management. He has had long enough, with a very good budget for 3 of those years to make a real go of it. 200+ players later and he still has not grasped the concept, and I dont see why next season will be any different, even with a core of younger players and several experienced players.

It does make me think that the club has been bought to keep Simon Weaver occupied, so he is kept away from the real money making business. The improvements off the pitch have been outstanding, but I do believe that there is an ulterior motive for doing this other than improving the clubs' prospects, off the pitch.

Having thought about the season ahead and also looking at the teams in this division for next season, it is my conclusion that this season will be another mid-table finish, regardless of quality of signings/current players. I'd like to be proved wrong, but I wont be.

CCOB

Post by CCOB Fri May 22, 2015 1:03 pm

Thanks for the clarification Neil, i have been a little unsure of where you stand on the situation at HTAFC for quite some time.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri May 22, 2015 6:55 pm

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. That is my thoughts on the matter.
    ultimate warrior
    ultimate warrior

Post by ultimate warrior Fri May 22, 2015 8:18 pm

CCOB wrote:Thanks for the clarification Neil, i have been a little unsure of where you stand on the situation at HTAFC for quite some time.

Well you where always a bit slow on the uptake CCOB lol!

Post by Guest Sat May 23, 2015 7:16 pm

Moronic response from cobhead.

Away from the fact of seeing Walshaw undoubtedly do well next season under a manager not a charlatan I just feel this does not bode well fr us next season. The division next season is going to be a lot lot tougher.

As for the utterly retarded decision to not drop prices and encourage more to wetherby road, especially given the football on offer emanating from weaver is shite and will see yet another group of players get wise to his unique 'abilities', but increase ticket prices just shows the lack of desire behind the BS of Ged and co about getting more folk down to watch town......All talk.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:27 pm