Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+2
paulstreet
JoshR
6 posters

Chib back at the CNG?

paulstreet
    paulstreet

Chib back at the CNG? Empty Chib back at the CNG?

Post by paulstreet Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:34 am

Just wondering what people think of this idea. He scored again for BPA last night, I think that is 13 now for the season. He would score goals for us.

Chib back at the CNG? Empty Re: Chib back at the CNG?

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:39 am

paulstreet wrote:Just wondering what people think of this idea. He scored again for BPA last night, I think that is 13 now for the season. He would score goals for us.

I heard a rumour a few months ago that Chib has agreed to come back next season.

How accurate this is, I don't know.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:50 pm

We have Paul Clayton now. Who is just as powerful and better than Chib. We do not need him.
    JoshR

Post by JoshR Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:20 pm

No surely not he wasn't a great player for us he scored every 3/4 games he wasn't prolific and certainly not good enough to keep walshaw clayton thewlis and when fit Worsfold out of the side. I would be disappointed if we re-signed chib as I think he would just be on good money and warming the bench with it.
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:35 pm

Far points I guess, but are Clayton and Thewlis going to be prolific scorers next season? I like them both and I hope they are but...If Walshaw stays then it would not be relevant, but we obviously (in my view) will need 4 strikers next season, we don't know the situation with Worsfold, but I think with Chib you get a proven performer, who WILL score goals, and lets face it, a goal every three games would be paradise for us at the moment!
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:27 pm

Clayton and Thewlis will score more than Chilaka next season. That I am confident of.

If I was Simon, I would be doing everything to convince Walshaw to stay next season. But it may be the case where he is offered a deal, but Walshaw makes the decision to leave? I hope not, but you never know.

town supporter

Post by town supporter Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:35 pm

JordanF wrote:
    paulstreet wrote:Just wondering what people think of this idea. He scored again for BPA last night, I think that is 13 now for the season. He would score goals for us.

I heard a rumour a few months ago that Chib has agreed to come back next season.

I think I can clarify any misunderstanding - the rumour you’re referring to relates to a conversation that took place involving senior town officials regarding the merits of bringing back chips not bringing back chib.
    thetallaccountant
    thetallaccountant

Post by thetallaccountant Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:55 pm

lol!
    ultimate warrior
    ultimate warrior

Post by ultimate warrior Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:46 pm

should get Omar Bogle forget Chib

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:27 pm

town supporter wrote:
    JordanF wrote:

I think I can clarify any misunderstanding - the rumour you’re referring to relates to a conversation that took place involving senior town officials regarding the merits of bringing back chips not bringing back chib.

I certainly know which I would rather have back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:35 am