Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

.

    Chib back at the CNG?

    Share
    avatar
    paulstreet

    Posts : 2316
    Join date : 2009-06-19
    Age : 70
    Location : Kirkstall/Headingley

    Chib back at the CNG?

    Post by paulstreet on Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:34 am

    Just wondering what people think of this idea. He scored again for BPA last night, I think that is 13 now for the season. He would score goals for us.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Chib back at the CNG?

    Post by Guest on Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:39 am

    paulstreet wrote:Just wondering what people think of this idea. He scored again for BPA last night, I think that is 13 now for the season. He would score goals for us.

    I heard a rumour a few months ago that Chib has agreed to come back next season.

    How accurate this is, I don't know.

    TheNeil29

    Posts : 2367
    Join date : 2009-09-22
    Location : Harrogate

    Re: Chib back at the CNG?

    Post by TheNeil29 on Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:50 pm

    We have Paul Clayton now. Who is just as powerful and better than Chib. We do not need him.

    JoshR

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2015-02-22

    Re: Chib back at the CNG?

    Post by JoshR on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:20 pm

    No surely not he wasn't a great player for us he scored every 3/4 games he wasn't prolific and certainly not good enough to keep walshaw clayton thewlis and when fit Worsfold out of the side. I would be disappointed if we re-signed chib as I think he would just be on good money and warming the bench with it.
    avatar
    paulstreet

    Posts : 2316
    Join date : 2009-06-19
    Age : 70
    Location : Kirkstall/Headingley

    Re: Chib back at the CNG?

    Post by paulstreet on Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:35 pm

    Far points I guess, but are Clayton and Thewlis going to be prolific scorers next season? I like them both and I hope they are but...If Walshaw stays then it would not be relevant, but we obviously (in my view) will need 4 strikers next season, we don't know the situation with Worsfold, but I think with Chib you get a proven performer, who WILL score goals, and lets face it, a goal every three games would be paradise for us at the moment!

    TheNeil29

    Posts : 2367
    Join date : 2009-09-22
    Location : Harrogate

    Re: Chib back at the CNG?

    Post by TheNeil29 on Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:27 pm

    Clayton and Thewlis will score more than Chilaka next season. That I am confident of.

    If I was Simon, I would be doing everything to convince Walshaw to stay next season. But it may be the case where he is offered a deal, but Walshaw makes the decision to leave? I hope not, but you never know.


    town supporter

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2014-11-22

    Re: Chib back at the CNG?

    Post by town supporter on Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:35 pm

    JordanF wrote:
    paulstreet wrote:Just wondering what people think of this idea. He scored again for BPA last night, I think that is 13 now for the season. He would score goals for us.

    I heard a rumour a few months ago that Chib has agreed to come back next season.

    How accurate this is, I don't know.

    I think I can clarify any misunderstanding - the rumour you’re referring to relates to a conversation that took place involving senior town officials regarding the merits of bringing back chips not bringing back chib.
    avatar
    thetallaccountant

    Posts : 134
    Join date : 2014-02-24
    Location : Harrogate

    Re: Chib back at the CNG?

    Post by thetallaccountant on Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:55 pm

    lol!
    avatar
    ultimate warrior

    Posts : 171
    Join date : 2014-03-19
    Location : Harrogate

    Re: Chib back at the CNG?

    Post by ultimate warrior on Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:46 pm

    should get Omar Bogle forget Chib

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Chib back at the CNG?

    Post by Guest on Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:27 pm

    town supporter wrote:
    JordanF wrote:
    paulstreet wrote:Just wondering what people think of this idea. He scored again for BPA last night, I think that is 13 now for the season. He would score goals for us.

    I heard a rumour a few months ago that Chib has agreed to come back next season.

    How accurate this is, I don't know.

    I think I can clarify any misunderstanding - the rumour you’re referring to relates to a conversation that took place involving senior town officials regarding the merits of bringing back chips not bringing back chib.

    I certainly know which I would rather have back.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Chib back at the CNG?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:20 pm