Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+4
paulstreet
TownUltra
slicker
Big Lundy
8 posters

TOWN on TOUR! Hyde

gedmaloney

TOWN on TOUR! Hyde - Page 2 Empty Re: TOWN on TOUR! Hyde

Post by gedmaloney Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:56 pm

pie and chips wrote:Town Lishke goes to see Father Christmas.
    "What would you like for Christmas, little boy?"
    "I want the Weavers to go away"
    "But then the Club might go into administration, and there would be no Harrogate Town", says FC.
    "Don't care", says TL, "I know best"
    FC makes the Weavers go away, and the Club folds.
    TL asks all his friends round to celebrate, but neither of them can come.
    No club, no forum, but TL was right.

Pie and chips - at the recent Q&A the Chairman made a point of stating, as in a previous forum, that his intention, with reference to legacy, was always to leave the Club in a better state than he found it for whoever takes over the Club.
    The usual suspects can say what they like, but most supporters, I would suggest, want a successful 1st team, were bitterly disappointed with performances up until Xmas, are optimistic about progress since Xmas, without getting carried away, and can see improvements both off the field and through the development squads, where we are already starting to see players come through to the 1st team.

The u21 coach was in the 1919 venue after Saturdays game to review progress in this area.

Great reception from the fans in recognising Blooms 200 appearances for the club in the bar afterwards☀ sunny

And while on the subject of ground improvements have to support those who have commented on the atmosphere generated by the fans in the Kop of Fear - I was with a guest on Saturday who was disappointed with the match in the 1st half - I suggested he would see a different game when Town played towards the KoF and was pleased to be proved correct.

Whilst not suggesting an audition on the X Factor, well done J and J.

pie and chips

Post by pie and chips Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:08 pm

Thanks for reply, Ged, appreciated.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:47 pm

Still spaces on the coach to Hyde. Looks like we will be taking our biggest away following to date as already have 35 booked on.

Adult £10
    Child/Student £5

Leave CNG at 12:00

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:05 pm