Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

Players used by Town in the league this season

slicker

Re: Players used by Town in the league this season

Post by slicker on Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:18 pm

Carefree wrote:
    slicker wrote:
    Carefree wrote:
    slicker wrote:
    Carefree wrote:If house builders are anything to go by and their commercial prosperity off the back of the biggest lending bubble ever, in a market rigged to keep land prices artificially high i should imagine the plan must be an interesting read.

Can you do my post Christmas wheelie bin, as you seem able to cram an awful lot of rubbish into a very small space. Meanwhile, back to football......

What an interesting post - given that your weaverfanboy climb down is in motion at the moment. I would suggest you put your own wheelie bin in front of your keyboard and hook them up............especially given your obvious naivety as to the housing bubble and Ponzi gravy train that house builders, estate agents etc have been on for a many good years; something which your ignorance permits you from acknowledging.

You really do know nothing.

S.

Nice one.  I only carry out Macro trend consultancy work on behalf of my fmcg clients – I know nothing Slicker and you know everything.

Stroll on – if I wanted you to respond to my original post I would have put a picture of your wheelie bin on the post. I’ll even put an Iron Man sticker on it for you.

In fact let’s stick to that in future.

Oh and if you want to read up on some of the more interesting aspects of the Ponzi banking that has impacted on us all in varying ways – perhaps take a look at Market Oracle and ZeroHedge websites, or maybe even if you can stretch to it check out An Inside Job. Go on enlighten yoursen.  

Good luck with the climb down.

You must be a busy lad running your empire, posting at 11.46 am on a weekday.

S.

Post by Guest on Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:42 pm

slicker wrote:
    Carefree wrote:
    slicker wrote:
    Carefree wrote:
    slicker wrote:
    Carefree wrote:If house builders are anything to go by and their commercial prosperity off the back of the biggest lending bubble ever, in a market rigged to keep land prices artificially high i should imagine the plan must be an interesting read.

Can you do my post Christmas wheelie bin, as you seem able to cram an awful lot of rubbish into a very small space. Meanwhile, back to football......

What an interesting post - given that your weaverfanboy climb down is in motion at the moment. I would suggest you put your own wheelie bin in front of your keyboard and hook them up............especially given your obvious naivety as to the housing bubble and Ponzi gravy train that house builders, estate agents etc have been on for a many good years; something which your ignorance permits you from acknowledging.

S.

Nice one.  I only carry out Macro trend consultancy work on behalf of my fmcg clients – I know nothing Slicker and you know everything.

Stroll on – if I wanted you to respond to my original post I would have put a picture of your wheelie bin on the post. I’ll even put an Iron Man sticker on it for you.

Oh and if you want to read up on some of the more interesting aspects of the Ponzi banking that has impacted on us all in varying ways – perhaps take a look at Market Oracle and ZeroHedge websites, or maybe even if you can stretch to it check out An Inside Job. Go on enlighten yoursen.  

S.

Oh Slicker I didn't put your wheelie bin out. The joy of responding to you is merely small little crumbs of enjoyment during the daily client filled fun fest. Sadly I do not have an empire of my own. If I did I would by you all the wheelie bins in the world and sticker them up with Iron Man.

Seriously though do check at some point those websites. Consider them a peace offering. I will go off and read up on the club's ground tenancy.
    slicker

Post by slicker on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:06 am

Carefree wrote:
    slicker wrote:
    Carefree wrote:
    slicker wrote:
    Carefree wrote:
    slicker wrote:

S.

S.

Oh Slicker I didn't put your wheelie bin out. The joy of responding to you is merely small little crumbs of enjoyment during the daily client filled fun fest. Sadly I do not have an empire of my own. If I did I would by you all the wheelie bins in the world and sticker them up with Iron Man.

Seriously though do check at some point those websites. Consider them a peace offering.  I will go off and read up on the club's ground tenancy.

We've been kind of living in a post Northern Rock world since late 2008, but happy to ceasefire and get back to football.

S.
    thetallaccountant

Post by thetallaccountant on Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:53 pm

Gascoigne today is number 35.

TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:06 pm

Totally unacceptable.
    TownUltra

Post by TownUltra on Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:59 pm

If you had to make them into a 1st, 2nd and 3rd 11. Who would you pick?

TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 on Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:37 pm

I wouldn't even waste my time on it. Just make myself more angry.
    thetallaccountant

Post by thetallaccountant on Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:47 pm

Ugh. Ash is still 6 weeks away from playing according to Weaver's latest piece in the Advertiser.
    thetallaccountant

Post by thetallaccountant on Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:49 pm

And we are evolving into a more athletic team apparently...

Wow. Fantastic.

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:34 pm

thetallaccountant wrote:And we are evolving into a more athletic team apparently...

Wow. Fantastic.

Can't wait for next season already.....where do I sign up for my season ticket??
    thetallaccountant

Post by thetallaccountant on Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:48 pm

Continued...

Gascoigne
    Nyoni
    Worsfold
    Walker
    McLaughlin
    Doran

Up to 40 now! Consistency of selection is something that must be learned if we're going to improve next season.

<DUH DUH DUH DUH - KNEEJERK REACTION> Very Happy

TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 on Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:39 pm

He definitely needs to have a core of between 18-20 players in the first squad, then if necessary utilise the loan market.

If my figures are right. He has signed over 200 players in his tenure (including loanees). To me, this is not acceptable, and is just one of the reasons that I have serious doubts over his managerial skills.
    Town Lishke

Post by Town Lishke on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:32 pm

TheNeil29 wrote: He has signed over 200 players in his tenure
    affraid

TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 on Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And 2009 stats arent even available. Its not 200 players, that was a bit ambitious, but not far off altogether.

A1 drifter

Post by A1 drifter on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:18 pm

Make that 201 - see website.
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:35 am

And another midfielder to boot! I mean, crikey, I'm trying to be supportive and all that, but this does seem a signing too far. Looks like he was mostly a sub for Celtic (fighting relegation), on the other hand Simon does seem to have a knack of spotting good young players, it just seems excessive at this fag end of the season.

CCOB

Post by CCOB on Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:45 pm

I think its a case of running the rule over a few youngsters with a view to signing them for next season.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:22 am