Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+11
paulstreet
nztownfan
ultimate warrior
Innocent Bystander
nobby99
Dark Knight
Chips97
OllieRiley
rangerider
TheNeil29
trevdee
15 posters

Weavers must go

Surplus

Weavers must go - Page 2 Empty Re: Weavers must go

Post by Surplus Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:46 pm

Season end is the time to judge. Today's result is massively disappointing especially after the heroics against Barrow. SW, Macca and Vill need to sort out this team and get it playing consistently well.
    GARAGE

Post by GARAGE Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:41 pm

Don't think this thread needed digging up
    crowbar6753
    crowbar6753

Post by crowbar6753 Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:59 pm

So looking in from across the pond (Canada), and all looks amazingly rosy at present for Harrogate Town and long may this continue.
    My question to you all? I know over the years Simon has taken a lot of flack and in most cases rightly so, i to have voiced my opinion both negative and positive, but what has finally changed and how has Simon finally found that winning formula at Town?
    Has he finally become a good manager after all these years? or is it just a case of the law of averages that finally he has to get something right?
    Personally, deep down i always think he had the ability to be a good manager and i think it has been a long hard rocky road but Simon has finally learned from his mistakes and has found that winning formula.Town are now scouting and buying young hungry players and not ageing mercenaries at the end of there careers with the right blend of youth and experience. I must admit that looking in from the outside the whole club is looking well run, what with the team playing well as a whole, a great new website, online merchandise and ticketing and the stadium taking shape and so on.Oh, i all most forgot the amazing fans who seem to be buying into this whole success with voting with their feet with increased attendances both at home and amazing away support, like i said long may this continue and who knows where the journey will end? i think Town have the ability to become a stable National Conference team that may well push for a league spot in the future? look at Fleetwood Town, Forest Green Rovers and Yeovil Town, who dares to dream .....
    Townfan
    Townfan

Post by Townfan Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:03 am

I will leave the forgotton ones to reply to that.
    GARAGE

Post by GARAGE Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:21 am

Crowbars comment about the great new website is the only thing i disagree with. ITS CRAP WITH LITTLE INFORMATION ABOUT ALL CLUB TEAMS.
    crowbar6753
    crowbar6753

Post by crowbar6753 Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:55 pm

Ok "Garage" maybe the website comments were slightly over ambitious lol....its not to bad though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 pm