Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+3
gedmaloney
paulstreet
Big Lundy
7 posters

***** Coaches to Valley Parade! *****

Big Lundy

***** Coaches to Valley Parade! ***** Empty ***** Coaches to Valley Parade! *****

Post by Big Lundy Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

09/04/14 @ BD8 7DY K.O. 7:45 Adults £7 Concessions £3 Programme £1

***** Coaches to Valley Parade! ***** Empty Re: ***** Coaches to Valley Parade! *****

Post by Guest Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:41 pm

I hope theres Coaches for the Final, nothing like turning up on mass for a final, in full voice and support!
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

***** Coaches to Valley Parade! ***** Empty Re: ***** Coaches to Valley Parade! *****

Post by paulstreet Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:58 am

Grrr...feeling a bit miffed, away on the 9th April, darn it.
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:38 am

While the “coach subject” is highlighted for a bit on the forum   Wink we really need to “BIG UP” any travel to Valley Parade!

WED 9th April K.O. 7:45pm!!!!!!!!!

Seen Town play in 6 County Cup finals over the years & at every one we have managed to outnumber the oppositions support @ the final!!!!!
     Smile 
    Although to be fair Goole Town, Farsley Celtic & Bradford Park Avenue weren’t actually big crowd pullers at the time!!!!!!!
     Neutral 
    Likely to be a higher % of neutral fans at this one compared to previous finals we have played in but with Eccleshill United being a “Bradford” based side they are likely to get behind them!!!!!
     Shocked 
    We really need to encourage as many Town fans as possible to go to this one!

Fancy dress @ Stockport County away?
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:53 pm

Town fans travelling from Lincoln & Sheffield to this one!
    You won’t get to see Town play in a ground like this very often so
    don’t miss out!
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:30 am

Still 10 seats left on the Exec Coach - cum on down Town fans  cheers 

Post by Guest Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:56 am

Dare I ask how numbers are going for Sunday?
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:24 pm

Any segregation @ Valley Parade on Wednesday night?

Post by Guest Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:27 pm

gedmaloney wrote:Still 10 seats left on the Exec Coach - cum on down Town fans  cheers 

Do we know the numbers for the coach to WRCC? and if a Second coach is being booked?
    I ask because am getting alot of the 'ultras' asking me again, and I've redirected them back to you and the Club itself.
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:30 pm

CraigHurle wrote:
    gedmaloney wrote:Still 10 seats left on the Exec Coach - cum on down Town fans  cheers 

Do we know the numbers for the coach to WRCC? and if a Second coach is being booked?
    I ask because am getting alot of the 'ultras' asking me again, and I've redirected them back to you and the Club itself.

Now onto the second bus but the ultras need to put names down on the forum on facebook or via the office. Simple cheers 

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:42 pm

gedmaloney wrote:
    CraigHurle wrote:

Now onto the second bus but the ultras need to put names down on the forum on facebook or via the office. Simple cheers 

I think a couple have. I started a thread last night on Facebook on the group. Will push them to get it sorted asap this evening. Thanks Ged
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:46 pm

Will the drum be off to Valley Parade?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:27 pm

I think the drum is off, which will be cool in a football league ground, lol
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:34 pm

Only 44! Town fans here + around 6 or 7 whom went through the home turnstile into the main stand!

Half term next week!
    So would expect @ least 300 Town fans Wednesday night!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:47 pm

Hope so BL. 300 would be great!
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:38 am

Well all those who made it to Gloucester are still going on Wednesday!!!!!!!!

Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:57 pm

Interesting to see if some of the players who helped us get to the final will get to start the game!
    Adam said yesterday he’s on a load of tablets & needs a head scan after his broken nose!!!!!!
    Shame if he misses out

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:02 pm

Big Lundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Interesting to see if some of the players who helped us get to the final will get to start the game!
    Adam said yesterday he’s on a load of tablets & needs a head scan after his broken nose!!!!!!
    Shame if he misses out

We'll be there for sure. We don't give up hope that easily. I don't anyways. Probably my flaw I know, but where there is hope, theres always a chance. I am coming with my son as usual and booked on 3 friends too. I can't wait, time for the players to stand up and be counted and show the manager and the fans they deserve our support and belief in them. I still believe. I really do. am Hurting right now after Gloucester, but we came back with a roar against Solihull and Alty, so anything is possible now. My boy is currently at the Sports camp at the CNG and he is still wanting to go, he said, I quote, you remember being part of it, even when you lose, because when we go up, you remember you was there to see it happen. Win, Lose or Draw we follow!
    rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:02 pm

rangerider wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Razz 

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:03 pm

rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:10 pm

believe me its over, not a snowball in hell chance of the play offs no matter how much you dream

Last edited by rangerider on Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:14 pm

rangerider wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Razz 

Cool 
    Big Lundy

Post by Big Lundy Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:03 pm

Well despite the current negativity Wednesday should see our largest away turn out of the season!
    When you have watched as long as I have you really need to make the most of these occasions!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:48 pm

Big Lundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well despite the current negativity Wednesday should see our largest away turn out of the season!
    When you have watched as long as I have you really need to make the most of these occasions!!!!!!!!

Always hurts to travel hundreds of miles to see your team lose, and badly too. But the pain heals and we dust ourselves down and learn from it. Onwards to the final, and hopefully a Cup Win! Might just reignite our season!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:46 pm