Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

5 posters

The team that will get us promoted in 2013/13 should be this ...

The team that will get us promoted in 2013/13 should be this ... Empty The team that will get us promoted in 2013/13 should be this ...

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:47 pm

1) Mark Cook (GK
    2) Jamie Price (DR)
    3) Merris (DL)
    4) Killock (CB)
    5) White (CB)
    6) Bolland (CM HOLDING)
    7) Gavin Rothery (AM RIGHT)
    Cool Bolder (CM)
    9) Tom Platt (AM BEHIND MARSH)
    10) Phil Marsh (STR)
    11) Richard Marshall (AM LEFT)

Would involve spending a fair bit of money but there you have it, the recipe to success. Sadly, there's no room for Adam Nowakowski.
    TheNeil29

The team that will get us promoted in 2013/13 should be this ... Empty Re: The team that will get us promoted in 2013/13 should be this ...

Post by TheNeil29 Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:58 pm

That looks like a pretty solid team, but I would have Damien Reeves in there as STR
    trevdee
    trevdee

The team that will get us promoted in 2013/13 should be this ... Empty Re: The team that will get us promoted in 2013/13 should be this ...

Post by trevdee Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:00 pm

Adam could stand with us in the terraces and learn.

I certainly wouldn't complain seeing that line up, however would Weaver play those players in those positions. perhaps stick Cook up front!
    rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:03 pm

TheNeil29 wrote:That looks like a pretty solid team, but I would have Damien Reeves in there as STR

If we got Damian Reeves i would buy a season ticket and i would expect a lot more would lol! also it would be a statement of intent by the board to the supporters and other potential signings, now back to reality lol!

Last edited by rangerider on Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:07 pm

i recall reading in the local paper a couple of weeks ago about Simon Weaver's april fools joke on Bloomer about making him play in goal. The worrying thing is that it really wouldn't be that surprising if Bloomer was asked to go in goal, such is the logic to some of the team selections and formations.
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:11 pm

I'm not sure he would move to us or we would pay his wages...would be nice, defiantly wouldn't have him taking penaltys..Think he has missed double figures this season........I think Alty would let him stay p/t, I would if i was their chairman
    trevdee
    trevdee

Post by trevdee Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:13 pm

Well I witnessed Nowakowski in goal against Alty when craig got sent off and have to say made some world class saves in all fairness..........But I bet Bloomer was easily sucked in, who wouldn't be knowing what Weaver is like
    rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:20 pm

trevdee wrote:I'm not sure he would move to us or we would pay his wages...would be nice, defiantly wouldn't have him taking penaltys..Think he has missed double figures this season........I think Alty would let him stay p/t, I would if i was their chairman

more than likely end up with a reseve striker from Railway lol!
    TooManyPies

Post by TooManyPies Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:21 pm

Tom Platt has started every game since he went back to York. I would be stunned to see him back here ever again. Reeves, well if we got him I would eat several hats.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:32 pm

TooManyPies wrote:Tom Platt has started every game since he went back to York. I would be stunned to see him back here ever again. Reeves, well if we got him I would eat several hats.

Oh well, Nowakowski it is then!
    rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:35 pm

trevdee wrote:I'm not sure he would move to us or we would pay his wages...would be nice, defiantly wouldn't have him taking penaltys..Think he has missed double figures this season........I think Alty would let him stay p/t, I would if i was their chairman

Suarez does'nt take penalties at Liverpool for that reason but still will finish top scorer in the prem
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:23 am

Yeahj great team no doubt. Sadly (for us!) Tom Plstt will only be going up in the leagues not down. If we get Reeves that would really be a statement of intent by the powers that be.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:39 am