Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Harrogate Town Supporters Forum

This forum is not formally connected or associated with Harrogate Town AFC Limited

+7
htown
trevdee
nztownfan
JackHTFC
Grantman
nobby99
paulstreet
11 posters

Prospects for Saturday?

Grantman

Prospects for Saturday? - Page 2 Empty Re: Prospects for Saturday?

Post by Grantman Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:48 pm

Very good me old marra. Like that.

Chas n Dave - great example of song craft at its finest.

The bi polar remark is a bit uncalled for but no offence taken by me geezer.

I don't know what "do one" up t'North (is that how it's written?) means but in London it means scarper or run off!

Anyway, enough of the strife, is the footy on or not.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:39 am

htown wrote:Which is why i believe Grantman was wrong. It's a fans forum and if Nobby99 wants to voice his opinion about the pitch he is entitled to. One of the joys of a fan forum is that you can vent your frustration and should be able to do so without being told to 'do one'. In all fairness the club can not really do anything but lock the thread or ban a forum member. I agree that there is a line Neil but the joys of our society is that we can say and do what we want as long as it is not considered criminal.

I do have a dry sense of humour, but when you have someone in your close family who is actually been diagnosed with Bi-Polar, then you understand exactly where I am coming from, and I do take an offense to it, as it touches a real raw nerve with me. And for your information, I do have a sense of humour, but for me, the line was crossed.
    TheNeil29

Post by TheNeil29 Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:40 am

Ball and Socket wrote:Come on Neil29. Its says on your profile that your sense of humour is dry. It appears to be that dry that you could be of infinite use on our pitch!! Let Town Supporter voice his opinion/humour. There was no malice intended on his part and his joke got some of us having a little chortle to ourselves. Laughing Laughing Laughing Happy days.

I do have a dry sense of humour, but when you have someone in your close family who is actually been diagnosed with Bi-Polar, then you understand exactly where I am coming from, and I do take an offense to it, as it touches a real raw nerve with me. And for your information, I do have a sense of humour, but for me, the line was crossed.
    gedmaloney

Post by gedmaloney Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:52 am

Have just been down to the ground and the pitch looks really dry and am concerned that it might be too hard for tomorrows game affraid Just testing Wink Bring it on !!!!!! And the Supporters Club Membership offer - not sure I will be able tio sleep tonight cheers cheers Plus it's my birthday and a night with Timothy Taylor to look forward too Wink jocolor
    rangerider
    rangerider

Post by rangerider Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:51 pm

Looking forwards to the game tomorrow, good match, pint at half time, great way to spend a Saturday afternoon Very Happy
    nztownfan
    nztownfan

Post by nztownfan Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:59 pm

Will be there cant wait Very Happy
    paulstreet
    paulstreet

Post by paulstreet Fri Feb 15, 2013 1:20 pm

Just been along tothe ground myself (about 12.30), to the naked eye it looks fine. The contractors were stll working on a couple of areas, but the fact there is no pitch inspection planned is very re-assuring. We seem to have moved the Wetherby Road touchline in a foot or so, presumably to resolve the sogy touchline issue. Anyway bring on tomorrow (at last), and the Supporters Club to join as well. Can't wait to see Woods and Knowles...counting the hours Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:58 am